Top 5 Uses of Ozone Machines
Ozone machines are effective for a wide variety of different applications. The top five uses of ozone machines are:
1) Removal of Mold: Ozone oxidizes mold and in doing so, disables its capacity to reproduce and eventually kills it by extinction. High concentrations of the ozone are produced to effectively decontaminate mold and mildew infestation.
2) Smoke Odors: The method of eliminating odors at the molecular level is highly reactive and quickly removes smoke odors from the air that you breathe.
3) Fire Restoration: In a fire damaged building, Zontec Ozone Generators will permanently eliminate smoke odors stuck in the carpets, curtains, wood, cupboards, clothing, etc because it oxidizes the odor molecule and turns it back to clean air.
4) Flood Restoration: Once all the water has been removed in a flood damaged building or vehicle, the ozone will abolish musky odors and prevent or stop the growth of fungus, mold and mildew.
5) Pet Odors: The ozone molecule binds with the odor molecule and oxidizes it, destroying the odor at the source so even veterinary offices and kennels smell fresh.
When the Zontec Ozone Generators are used properly, they are safe for people and animals. They come equipped with timers that can be set to turn on/off by themselves.